LittleMan...!

Happy birthday Chris!

Thanks everyone!
So far it's turning out to be a good year!
got a piece of pizza in my hand and I'm typing with the other. :thumbup:
Just got back from the license office, I got rid of my provisional license and now I have the real thing! (well, I'll get it in the mail in a few weeks)
It's kinda weird being 18... back a long time ago I think I really really wanted to be 18 and I don't think I thought I could make it... :lol:

Well, I guess that was my horribly boring birthday speech... :lol:

Thanks again! and have a great day, this 28th of October 2005/ :biggrin:

Happy B-Day LM! yer a man now...hello selective service! Atleast you can vote now. AND if you do a crime it STAYS on your record. Keep that in mind next time yer doing bad stuff...any we all know you do.

Thanks everyone!

Verbal said:
Hey Littleman, did you happen to get your screen name from a Supertones song?
hahaha, yes... someone from the forum a while ago figured that out as well. :)
I don't listen to Supertones much, but when I was trying to find a sn a while back the song was playing. :)

Happy B-Day LM! yer a man now...hello selective service!
Yep, selective service... such a nice word... :p

Atleast you can vote now. AND if you do a crime it STAYS on your record. Keep that in mind next time yer doing bad stuff...any we all know you do.
That just sounds wonderful...
What's really funny is that I passed a cop running radar today on the way back from getting the license. When I passed him he pulled out onto the road and turned on his lights... *Big lump in my throat* I wasn't speeding because I saw him a mile away...
Anyways... he was behind me so I pulled over, thank god he just passed me up... :lol:
I had sooo much adrenaline in me after that... :lmao:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back