What's new

Live Music for C&C

kwik-silva

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 14, 2009
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
Location
Reading
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Here's just a few images from a gig I went to last night, just wondering what people think? I've only got my 50mm f/1.8 seeing as I broke the AF on my 18-50!

4668840423_f837b4a9d2.jpg

4669472460_998aa6f0a2.jpg

4669500538_2275567c28.jpg

4668899199_eabc0a1496.jpg

4669537476_7c12602ca5.jpg

4669541614_8724ee4570.jpg

More here

Anybody got any comments? Or anyway I could improve?
 
I like the images, but #1 the tip of the guitar takes away from the main subject and
it's a bit distracting #3 seems to have a tid bit of noise but it's hardly anything noticable :headbang::hail: overall I like them good job.
 
I thought that about both of them, but I thought they were strong enough photos anyway :)

Cheers :D
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom