Liver Buildings Liverpool

theraven

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.ravenphotography.co.uk
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I love the moodiness of the black and white shot, gives it more impact.

Sent from my HTC One X+ using Tapatalk 2

I think they portray two totally different moods, one for a postcard and one for the gallery.
Don't mean to sound rude, sorry if that's how it comes across.

Sent from my HTC One X+

I would have liked to seen more of the building to the right. I feel like the extra space to the left doesn't add anything exciting.

I would have liked to seen more of the building to the right. I feel like the extra space to the left doesn't add anything exciting.

There was a reason, I cannot remember why! There was something there! I took this in November so I can't remember :/

There was a reason, I cannot remember why! There was something there! I took this in November so I can't remember :/

I agree with Runnah. But yeah, I understand. There is a beautiful view of the city right out of my window but there's always something like a telephone pole, tree or random house to ruin it.

I absolutely love the architecture in Liverpool and you've captured the Liver building a treat.
I was in the Albert dock area a few weeks back, the photographic opportunity there is great.
Keep doing what your doing, it looks good.

Sent from my HTC One X+

I absolutely love the architecture in Liverpool and you've captured the Liver building a treat.
I was in the Albert dock area a few weeks back, the photographic opportunity there is great.
Keep doing what your doing, it looks good.

Sent from my HTC One X+

Thank you, it is stunning, pity I was only there for the day, but it's not a million miles away, tempted to go up for the weekend tbh.

Most reactions

Back