What's new

Lo-Fi-Tastic!

Mohain

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 29, 2005
Messages
1,863
Reaction score
11
Location
London, England.
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
All take with a Lomo LC-A and Velvia 50. More or less straight scans from the trans. Sorry for the poor scan quality (I've got a crappy film scanner) :wink:

lomo009_small.jpg


lomo011_small.jpg


lomo012_small.jpg


lomo013_small.jpg


lomo020_small.jpg


C&C welcome :)

Cheers,

Mohain
 
very vibrant colours, great set. i especially like the trees/window box
 
I find you have a very different perspective ! the first three photographs have been 'one of a kind' - really wonderful.
 
one and 3 are my faves.

in 3 did you open the door?
 
Thanks a lot for the comments :thumbup:

mike, the door was already open.

It's nice sometimes to forget about Fstops, zooms, exposure compensation and white balance and just point and shoot with a fully automatic fixed focal lengeth camera :)
 
( I spy a penguin in that second shot. Sorry, can't help it).

I like 'em all, but especially 1 and 3...a very gritty feel to them.
 
I like them all. -- IS the velvia film the reason for the vibrant color? I have no idea about velvia.. :(
 
Haha, trust you Anti ;)

Zend, yes. Velvia is a high saturation slide film.
 
Fantastic shots, that saturation is excelent. I use my macro lens and a cardboard tube to copy my slides, it took about an hour to knock up but i get as good results as sending them off to be scanned. it may be an idea to try.

tim
 
Awesome, awesome set, again I love the first three and would love to see them mounted as a triptic!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom