What's new

Local Car Show

Great shots! I love checking out the local car shows, not to mention demolition derbies!
 
I normally don't even open car photo threads, but it's a slow day, and in this case I'm glad I did. You have a very good eye for composition and detail. The hood ornament and the tire close-ups are very nice - I'd try even closer (especially to lose the Ford logo on that one in the middle), but they're quite nice as is.

One tip on posting - if you post fewer images and number them you will get more critique.
 
I like the next to the last shot the best...classic!
 
First one is my fav, but I would have gone a little lighter on the sky.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom