There's that SICK firebird again. I love the cowl hood.
The two stang pics look good, the DSG Termi more so, I love the tire wrinkles - too bad they're not carrying the front wheels. I see shots like that in car magazines, yours look decent. If you're going to be close up like that I'd get a good flash, maybe a way to trigger it from off the camera.
These shots are from standard-issue angles and views IMHO.
When shooting cars you need to get in tight(zoom lens) and/or get some different angles. Someone mentioned the tire wrinkles on the cobra, try to work something creative with that possibly. Maybe get down low between the lanes behind the cars as they stage, get the tree lights to add some color. There are a lot of ways to get creative and it looks like you had a bit of freedom to roam around the starting line.
These are just my thoughts but for the most part, nice shots.