What's new

Local Small Town Downtown

#3 is my favorite. I don't think is has been dialed up as much as the others.
 
I've moved this out of the beginner's forum and into an image gallery section.

My personal opinion is that they have been way over cooked.
 
Big Mike said:
I've moved this out of the beginner's forum and into an image gallery section.

My personal opinion is that they have been way over cooked.

Agree with Big Mike
 
Big Mike said:
I've moved this out of the beginner's forum and into an image gallery section.

My personal opinion is that they have been way over cooked.

Agree with Big Mike

I agree with their agreeing.
 
To me, they have the feel of a set of old hand-colored postcards from say the 30's.
 
Lemme go get my sunglasses... someone found the HDR button.. :D
 
A little bit too much punch for me but if I was to pick one #1 would be my fav, but straightened out of course ;).
 
3512658421_cea42ca516_z.jpg

(CC) sheeppurple Toast | Flickr - Photo Sharing!
 
Unpops, was this taken at the spur of the moment or from your stock? a really lolz stuff :lol:
 
If i say these are overcooked, they must be overcooked ;)
Because i myself is an overcooking chef many a time .....
Using those much colors, i will make a 10mx10m painting ;)
But i think if you tone down, they will reveal their niceness; don't feel bad please :D
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom