What's new

Location suggestions for Memphis night skyline shots?

doziergraphic

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 18, 2010
Messages
383
Reaction score
6
Location
Indianapolis
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Going to Memphis this week and was hoping to find a safe location to get a good night cityscape shot. Preferably across some water. I won't have a vehicle, but can take a cab if necessary. So this would be between 8-10pm or so to get dark sky, and not having ever been there, it would be great to know exactly where to go. Just looking for a decent view of as much of the skyline as possible on short notice.

Any suggestions?
 
If memory serves me correct you can go on the Arkansas side of the Mississippi and get some nice shots coming back across the river.I would think the I 55 bridge area would give better skyline shots. But it has been a lot of years since I been there so maybe some locals can offer suggestions too
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom