weepete

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.petecrawford.co.uk
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Came across this beautiful loch one evening while going for what turned out to be a cracking lunch at Badachro. I would have stayed and tried to compose a few more shots but the midges were out in force so I just shot a few panoramas until I could stand it no longer!

Loch Bad a' Chrotha by wee_pete, on Flickr

Very nice pano shot, nice reflections too

Very nice wide shot!

Thanks K9Kirk! I'm thinking I pulled the shadows up a bit too much on this one now. It can be difficult as I'm shooting to preserve details for the edit, then I'm editing on a gaming TN panel which isn't ideal as it's a bit too much colour saturation and depth in the blacks even when calibrated. I also use the histogram quite a lot to judge exposure in the edit but I've not quite nailed reading them enough to really get the placement right.

Very nice wide shot!

Thanks K9Kirk! I'm thinking I pulled the shadows up a bit too much on this one now. It can be difficult as I'm shooting to preserve details for the edit, then I'm editing on a gaming TN panel which isn't ideal as it's a bit too much colour saturation and depth in the blacks even when calibrated. I also use the histogram quite a lot to judge exposure in the edit but I've not quite nailed reading them enough to really get the placement right.
I don't analyze pics that hard so as an amateur it looks fine to me.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back