Loch Cill Chrisod

Nice one, Pete. Really like the balance. Looks like a perfect place for a walk.

any chance you can remove the fence poles form that.. looks like a amazing shot but that kind of ruins it. i think if you got rid of those it would be perfect.

i wish i had something like that around here to shoot.

Thanks mate, aye, its a nice part of the world indeed with some superb scenery. Just a shame I hadn't gotten an ultrawide by that point but sometimes you just need to work with what you've got

any chance you can remove the fence poles form that.. looks like a amazing shot but that kind of ruins it. i think if you got rid of those it would be perfect.

i wish i had something like that around here to shoot.

Thanks Danny, I could indeed temove the fence poles...but I'm not going to. That was the thing that attracted to me to the shot in the first place as I'd been wanting a shot of a fence or something dissapearing into the water with a reflection! :)

Thanks mate, aye, its a nice part of the world indeed with some superb scenery. Just a shame I hadn't gotten an ultrawide by that point but sometimes you just need to work with what you've got

I've run into that a bunch of times...I know how it is. I normally just do a 2-3 shot stitch to "make up" for it, even though that doesn't get it exactly right. Still a great shot, though!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back