Loft Experience?

pilgrim

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Well it's come time for me to pack my bags and head out into the world, partially because of my parents :twisted: , partially because I just want to. :D And I saw a loft for rent in the area I wanted to live in. But I dont know squat about them. Im going to check out the place tommorow if I can get an appointment in time. But untill then I was hoping some one on here had some experience with living in a loft, you know like its not good for two people to live in, or its awsome for shooting in etc.. Oh and genarlly speaking are they cheaper or more expensive then apartments? Any info would be rad. 8)

Troy

vonnagy said:
hi pilgrim, is loft like a studio apartment? Is it just like a one big room?

yah.. this one has 2 bathrooms though.. and a fire place, im not to sure what it has for a kitchen though :?

im not to sure what it has for a kitchen though

maybe thats what the fireplace is for :) The best thing would be to check it out, I think your gut instinct will best indicator. If it helps any, I think you should really love the place/location instead of merely liking it. I recently moved to an apartment in Mission Bay thats a one minute walk to everywhere, I pay more but it certainly is worth it.

Or if you really trust us - if you bring your digicam, take some shots, post them here and take a poll to see what everbody here thinks and let us decide where you should live for the next few months :twisted:

pilgrim said:
, you know like its not good for two people to live in, or its awsome for shooting in etc.. Oh and genarlly speaking are they cheaper or more expensive then apartments? Any info would be rad. 8)

Troy

If two people means you and significant other they are just OK.
If two people means you upstairs and a room mate sleeping downstairs they suck.

If you will be living alone or have an occasional guest/booty call they rock.

Most reactions

Back