logo help

Plantshell

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
operating without a proper logo or watermarks of any sort is borderline madness, but I have no idea how to create one.
Could anyone recommend a website or software?

operating without a proper logo or watermarks of any sort is borderline madness, . . .
Why do you think that?

In my experience, most self-employed retail photographers cause more harm than good to their business by using a logo/watermark.

At any rate, logos are best made using vector graphics. Inkscape.org is a free vector graphics application. Adobe Illustrator is the graphic art industry standard.

Photoshop (obviously) is great. you can create and automate the process of adding a water mark to multiple pictures

But don't use Photoshop's raster graphics capabilities to design the logo/watermark. Photoshop shop does have some vector graphics capabilities, like the Pen tool.

Also it is best to have a professional graphic artist design your logo, just like you likely recommend your clients use a professional photographer to make images for them.

Last edited:
operating without a proper logo or watermarks of any sort is borderline madness, but I have no idea how to create one.
Could anyone recommend a website or software?

I find that most people who are overly concerned about a logo or watermark, are usually amateurs that need to work on the basic photography skill sets a lot more than they need to work on a logo. Unless someone has a reason to post high quality images on the web (which no one should do as they will get stolen, and the watermark is very easy to remove), or have a Proof site where you are concerned about clients stealing proofs, then a watermark is way overrated, and usually screams amateur.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back