London at Night

JESWAW

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey guys! Its been years since I have been to this forums but I think im ready to be active again. Ive been more involved and my skills have improved.

Here is one picture I took while I was in london the other night. Its the tower bridge and I loved the way it came out. I will hopefully have more whenever my software gets here but for now im overall happy with the pictures I took. :) Any positive criticism is approved :)

5359269384_7578810349_b.jpg

great shot of the bridge man. i would crop out the building on the far right side of the photo and also the object in the lower left. theyre just unneeded distractions IMO. but great shot

..or you could have drawn the chair nearly to the middle of the frame( not exact centre)... that would have been a different interpretation, i feel

Regards :D

Think of the placement of objects in the photo. Such as the lamp of the lightpole. The lamp to the left side of the fram is directly in the middle of the span to the left of the bridge, which is distracting. Moving towards the left (if possible) would have helped. Also, multiple exposures of the scene will result in the potential of more great shots as well.
I will say it is a good night shot.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back