What's new

London Eye at night

GeorgeUK

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 26, 2007
Messages
454
Reaction score
0
Location
London
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Instead of going out drinking, tonight I took a couple of night shots.

Tripod required of course. Amazing to see how many people were out there taking shots as well!

Anyways, here are the pics and info.

C&C welcome as always :)

f/11, 15 sec exposure, ISO 200 at 20mm (using Sigma 10-20)
thames.jpg


f/11, 10 sec exposure, ISO 200 at 16mm (Sigma 10-20)
thames4.jpg
 
I. Want. Your. Lens. Gimme!

Awesome pictures. I love the colors of the light and reflections.
Im a sucker for long shots though.
 
Nice shots. Thanks for sharing!
 
Thank you for the feedback guys :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom