London Eye, UK

Silverpenguin

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.richardpeters.co.uk
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Ok so I just went in to London to take some long exposure photos as I have't done any for about 3 years and never in digital. I haven't even finished going through them all yet but this one is going to be the shot of the night I think:

DSC_3297_host.jpg

Nikon D100 with Sigma 17-35 EX

Unfortunately the Eye was turned off most the time so most of my pictures dont have its movement captured, which I quite like. However they turned it on breifly so I ran back to take this shot a second time to capture the movement.

Hope you like it :)

Great shot! The color and shapes are really appealing. Nicely done!

I do like it. :thumbup: Wonderful composition, and great blue tones. Very nice!

Thanks everyone :)

Will go through the rest of my pictures tomorrow and put the good ones on my site. Don't think there are many 'stand out' ones though, party because it was so cold I was rushing to get shots done before my fingers went to numb to operate the camera! lol

wow! thats a really cool shot :thumbup:

Glad you all like it :)

I thought the floor was always lit blue like this but it seems it may be something they have done for christmas, in which case it was definately worth almost having my fingers drop off from the cold, lol.

nice, did they let you set up a tripod there because i know of people who have ben told they are not allowed to set up tripods in that area,,,,,

duncanp said:
nice, did they let you set up a tripod there because i know of people who have ben told they are not allowed to set up tripods in that area,,,,,
I was right at the back of the area with all these trees so they didn't notice or didn't mind. However when I got up close to do some more they told me no tripods as its private property or something! :(

This is one of those photos where I will care more about the subject than the photo itself.

As I'm a huge fan of architecture in the UK, especially London.

And love shots like this.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back