What's new

London Eye

gender bombs

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 9, 2005
Messages
93
Reaction score
0
Location
New York
:blushing: Here are some photos from my trip to London. Sorry for the bad quality, my scanner is beyond terrible.




A light right next to the London Eye.



The London Eye, of course.




A little off-centered, but I still think it looks pretty cool.




The view from about the first minute in the Eye.

Enjoy :D
 
Your scanner problems don't become too apparent in these!
And I like what you saw and how you framed it, beginning with the lights in the first photo!

That and the third I actually like best of this series.
The second follows suit, if there weren't the black corner in the lower right...
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom