Seamus85

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Morning all,

After visiting London in June for the Foo Fighters concert, I had been gagging to get back up there with the camera. That materialsed a couple weekends ago, visiting some of the City's famous landmarks and museums to get some shots a little out of my comfort zone. Nothing here that's particularly original, but it's nice to have my own take on them.

Tower Bridge, London 17/11/18 by Shaun Schofield, on Flickr

St Paul's Cathedral, London 18/11/18 by Shaun Schofield, on Flickr

Tower Bridge, London 17/11/18 by Shaun Schofield, on Flickr

The Scoop, London 17/11/18 by Shaun Schofield, on Flickr

The Great Court, British Museum, London 17/11/18 by Shaun Schofield, on Flickr

Imperial War Museum, Lambeth, London 17/11/18 by Shaun Schofield, on Flickr

Hintze Hall, Natural History Museum, London 18/11/18 by Shaun Schofield, on Flickr

City Hall and the Shard, London 17/11/18 by Shaun Schofield, on Flickr

The London Eye, London 17/11/18 by Shaun Schofield, on Flickr

St Paul's Cathedral, London 18/11/18 by Shaun Schofield, on Flickr

City Hall, London 17/11/18 by Shaun Schofield, on Flickr

Thanks for looking, comments welcomed as ever,

Shaun

Another nice set, Some better than other IMO but it's probably due to my preferences of subjects and lighting.

I have never been to London, but your set presents definite attractions to see. I like the mixture of historical as well as modern architecture. I think your first is my favorite.

travel with a tripod?

related: it's level is broke. (i.e., a lot of your images could use some leveling / perspective adjustments)

Some really nice shots here.

Great and colourful set of images, London is such a great place for shots like this.

Excellent set well done I live 40 mins away from here. Lovely shot of the Imperial War Museum and defo worth a visit if any of you guys come over

Most reactions

Back