What's new

Loneliness (B&W or color?)

3rd 1 is amazing.
 
thanks for the replies everyone. still haven't decided which i like best though, but i tend to lean over to the color side. i guess i'll leave 'em be for a while and look at them again with a fresh eye.

Saturday is shabbas. Jewish day of rest. Means I don't work, I don't drive a car, I don't f***ing ride in a car, I don't handle money, I don't turn on the oven, and I sure as sh1+ don't f***ing roll!
Shomer f*uckin Shabbas!
Funniest.Movie.Ever. Period
 
Awsome shots. ! I too like the color best. The feeling and mood are very interesting.
 
the color is awsome!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom