What's new

Lonely

cherrymoose

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 21, 2007
Messages
1,063
Reaction score
0
Location
Berkeley, California
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I shot this last weekend in SF. She noticed me just as I was clicking the shutter and started glaring crazily. :| I know the string obstructing her face is annoying, and I know it would probably look better with a border-- but besides that, C&C on this shot?

ladyadyzr3.jpg
 
Brave girl! You aimed at her and took the shot and suffered the daggers. Wow.

What IS it that is obstructing her head?

I like the scene, composition, conversion ... it is good, just apart from those funny lines. What are they?

I think I'd rotate this 1° CW...
 
Interesting... looks like someone has drawn over the image... I wonder what they are.. It actually makes a interesting point of the photo!
 
Em, I like it, but to me it feels a little 'heavy' on the left. maybe putting her at the 1/3 point from the edge would help. Other than that (and the string), i like it.

I see she's sitting on a pretty big cleat...is this at fisherman's warf, or one of the piers?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom