Hello everyone
some shot of Long-eared Owl
and a new gallery of my website.
I have too many shots of birds and I did a gallery with my best 101 birdshots

Birds - My 101 favorite shots Photo Gallery by carlogalliani at pbase.com

gufo44.jpg

gufo91.jpg

gufo94.jpg

Hey Carlos, very nice Gallery! I see your D300 is doing quite well for you! I'm guessing you shoot a 500 F4? Thanks for sharing!

Stunning! #1 is beautiful.
If I could get a bird shot even 1/2 as clear and you and CoastalConn, I would be thrilled!
thanks for a beautiful start to my day,
Happy Thanksgiving to all,
Nancy

Wow. Just wow.

I'd love that first one for my wall. All beautiful.

Ugh. I just looked at your website. I need to NOT look at your website. Those shots are beautiful and it makes me want to go out and shoot birds, which is very very very very very very bad.

Stunning work. Thank you so much for sharing these.

Ugh. I just looked at your website. I need to NOT look at your website. Those shots are beautiful and it makes me want to go out and shoot birds, which is very very very very very very bad.

Stunning work. Thank you so much for sharing these.

Yeah, I'm afraid to click the link. Because I already hate him just a little for being so amazingly good, and I have a feeling if I see what HE calls his best shots, it's gonna depress me and I'm gonna immediately take every "great" bird shot I've ever taken and bin it. :lmao:

OP: I'm kidding, I don't hate you, at all. I envy and admire your skills--and I AM just the tiniest bit jealous (if I look at your "best of" pics, it'll be more than the tiniest bit though) of you and your fancy lens and fancy camera...and fancy know-how. :lol:

I agree with all of them ^^
Great set, LOVE the first one!

Carlo, great shots as usual. You and coastalconn are seeting the bar higher every time you post.

WesternGuy

Most reactions

New Topics

Back