What's new

Long exposure pic.

Slow6WRX

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 7, 2007
Messages
32
Reaction score
0
Location
Tampa, FL.
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Untitled10.jpg
 
Very well done...

much better than mine <---------
 
Beautiful! And so creative. This would have been a cool Valentine.

8
 
I had the camera propped up with a box and took the picture in the mirror with the cell phone light. I tried to right out the whole word but the shutter speed would go any slower. Thanks for the comments
 
I had the camera propped up with a box and took the picture in the mirror with the cell phone light. I tried to right out the whole word but the shutter speed would go any slower. Thanks for the comments

A cell phone light, eh? I used a bike light for mine (in a month or two when I change my avatar, this post won't make any sense...oh well).
 
I've always wanted to try this. Maybe I'll get around to it one day. Nice job!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom