Long time no talk

CarlosF

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
How's it going guys, sorry I haven't been active on the forum for awhile but life has been hectic the last while, did atleast get a few times to go out and see if I still know how to use a camera haha... took these 2 of a little grebe and this little guy just does not sit still. Was really happy with the end results though... once again please give me that honest CC.. thanks guys I call these 2 the Reflection Perfection Collection haha lol
IMG_1447.JPG
IMG_1446.JPG

No CC guys lol

Very nice shots have never heard of a little grebe before

Very nice.

No real reason to CC these. Both shots are great.
Some may say the crop on the 1st one was out but I like seeing the path that the bird has taken.

Thanks, they are really cool little birds and do not sit still at all always busy so I'm surprised is was able to get the reflections as they where

Very nice.

No real reason to CC these. Both shots are great.
Some may say the crop on the 1st one was out but I like seeing the path that the bird has taken.
Thanks man, these where shot at sun set so was thinking i might have missed something somewhere with colors or so but I'm really happy with how they came out.. i also like seeing the path he is coming from instead of a tight crop

Hi Carlos,
nice shots. With the weather getting nice and warm down there I'm sure you'll be getting out more...

Thanks, they are really cool little birds and do not sit still at all always busy so I'm surprised is was able to get the reflections as they where
They sound very simmilar to the pie billed grebes we have by the fact they dont sit still

W
Hi Carlos,
nice shots. With the weather getting nice and warm down there I'm sure you'll be getting out more...
well winter wasn't that bad at all don't think I was ever put a jacket on, but it's dry we desperately need rain

Most reactions

Back