www.jawns.co.uk
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
D700 - 70-200 mm - MB-D10

Monkton Combe School Sports Day

4711899185_a510c90fb0_b.jpg

4712533710_cbd2cb9e3e_b.jpg

4711885543_20b1a7a602_b.jpg

C&C Welcome its a shame I managed to cut off the hand in the last one. Really enjoyed the day, got some great photos tried some panning. Check out my Photostream for more of my photography.

IMO, these would be much better from a different POV. I mean, we can't really tell how far they've jumped in these...

Exposure and all that stuff looks fine to me, and you certainly had sufficient shutter speed to freeze the action - I just think they would be much more interesting more from the side. Not necessarily all the way to the side, but enough that we have some sense of how far they've jumped.

Some mid-air shots would be cool too, or some right at the moment of touch-down.

Some mid-air shots would be cool too, or some right at the moment of touch-down.

I've got some of those, I'll put some up tomorrow. I'm just a big spray junky and really love the way sand / water / anything moves.

And I agree with the angle I'll try and improve on that next time round.

Beautiful color on these shots, especially the first two. This is a pretty traditional way to photograph the long jump and triple jump, and it gives you the sand shot and the expression on the athlete's face. I've shot a few of these myself! It's a fun event to photograph.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back