J jamagica TPF Noob! Joined Apr 10, 2009 Messages 153 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jul 2, 2009 #1 Develop a story in your head, but these are two shots I took yesterday when I was hanging out with my buuuddd. By the way..these are THUMBNAILS, so you msut click on them to see the bigger sizes. I use the GIMP for editing. Nikon D40, 18-55 Mm Nikkor Lens Last edited: Jul 2, 2009
Develop a story in your head, but these are two shots I took yesterday when I was hanging out with my buuuddd. By the way..these are THUMBNAILS, so you msut click on them to see the bigger sizes. I use the GIMP for editing. Nikon D40, 18-55 Mm Nikkor Lens
dak1b TPF Noob! Joined Jun 30, 2009 Messages 1,554 Reaction score 0 Location Northern California Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 2, 2009 #2 i like the white pebbles in the first picture..it gives good contrast to the rest of the photo.