eric-holmes

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
990951226_9XP3T-XL.jpg

990993456_GC8qY-XL.jpg

Last edited:
I agree. I love the color photo of this. The colors are so in-sync.

Nice, but did you also try the same shot with a shallower DOF?
The deep DOF is making it look like the ball is really that huge compared to the stands, or did you purposely want that ?

Here's a quick edit in PS to illustrate point about the DOF,

9909512269xp3txl.jpg

Love the texture! Colour also

What makes you think the sky is fake?

Because you should be able to see the clouds through the fence running along the top of the bleachers. Am I wrong? :confused:

*EDIT*

Plus, the tree line and the top of the building should not be such a sharp edge. Otherwise, the rest of the building and the bleachers would be ultra sharp as well.

Nice, but did you also try the same shot with a shallower DOF?
The deep DOF is making it look like the ball is really that huge compared to the stands, or did you purposely want that ?

Here's a quick edit in PS to illustrate point about the DOF,

9909512269xp3txl.jpg

I have a few with a shallower DOF but this is the local university and the alumni like to see the name. I may work on a shallower DOF edit though.

Because you should be able to see the clouds through the fence running along the top of the bleachers. Am I wrong? :confused:

*EDIT*

Plus, the tree line and the top of the building should not be such a sharp edge. Otherwise, the rest of the building and the bleachers would be ultra sharp as well.

Very keen observation about the fence. There is actually a screen along the fence that almost makes the fence solid. But yes, the sky is fake. Taken from another picture of mine. Here is one of the real sky. It was just simple and cloudless. Is it possible to add the clouds and have them look realistic or is the original better?

991122027_Muwcr-XL.jpg

I hate sad photos. It brings a tear to my eye to see an orphaned football that is not gripped in a running back's arms.:sad anim:
Color is best, brings out the laces and fake grass better.
Your clouds need alittle more contrast but I think they work.

Most reactions

Back