S shaneclark TPF Noob! Joined Sep 15, 2011 Messages 28 Reaction score 1 Location United kingdom Oct 21, 2011 #16 It's looking so nice. Great capturing and expression is good.
G GeorgieGirl No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Nov 5, 2010 Messages 2,469 Reaction score 325 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Oct 21, 2011 #17 I would like to see it a wee bit crisper. Maybe the clarity slider a little more? Love those green eyes! Very nice capture.
I would like to see it a wee bit crisper. Maybe the clarity slider a little more? Love those green eyes! Very nice capture.
hugadinosaur TPF Noob! Joined Dec 28, 2011 Messages 32 Reaction score 6 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Dec 31, 2011 #18 I didn't even notice that the eyes had been changed. It could be my cats sibling. The color of the eyes and shape are exact. I don't see how that is unrealistic at all?
I didn't even notice that the eyes had been changed. It could be my cats sibling. The color of the eyes and shape are exact. I don't see how that is unrealistic at all?