Look....Birdies!!!

*~*AshleyRenae*~*

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Haha my 2 year old cousin Adi and my boxer Riley looking out at birdies. What do you think?

RileyandAdi-1.jpg

Cool shot. Love the foot sticking outside the frame.

I like the photo overall, but don't know how I feel about the framing. On the bottom it looks really cool, but on the right side the frame disappears into the blown-out window and is distracting to me. It does it a little bit on the top too.

Overall though, I like it. :)

I like the photo overall, but don't know how I feel about the framing. On the bottom it looks really cool, but on the right side the frame disappears into the blown-out window and is distracting to me. It does it a little bit on the top too.

Overall though, I like it. :)

I agree about the frame at the sides, I just really loved how it looked almost 3D with just having my dogs chest and my cousins little foot hang out. Thank you! :)

Cute frame idea but it could be better executed. Hold onto the idea and bring it out again when you have another shot it'll work for. The shot itself is okay but the window is blown out, and the subject matter just a bit boring even with the cute idea thrown in. Maybe in the future you'll see a perfect opportunity like someone sitting on a dock with their feet over the edge and you can get a wonderful shot with emotion from the front instead of the back of a head, and pull of your idea with a beveled frame look to look really 3D. that's just me though. Keep working towards your photography.

Cute frame idea but it could be better executed. Hold onto the idea and bring it out again when you have another shot it'll work for. The shot itself is okay but the window is blown out, and the subject matter just a bit boring even with the cute idea thrown in. Maybe in the future you'll see a perfect opportunity like someone sitting on a dock with their feet over the edge and you can get a wonderful shot with emotion from the front instead of the back of a head, and pull of your idea with a beveled frame look to look really 3D. that's just me though. Keep working towards your photography.

Thank you so much! I completely understand where your coming from with the idea. :)

Ha, I didn't even notice the framing at first, took a couple of seconds. That's pretty cool. I'd like to see that effect in some other situations. Good job. ;)

Ha, I didn't even notice the framing at first, took a couple of seconds. That's pretty cool. I'd like to see that effect in some other situations. Good job. ;)

Thank you! I'll see what I can come up with. :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back