Look....Birdies!!!

really nice shot!

I have a soft spot for kids and dogs. :) But even if I didnt, I still like the shot, and your idea is very creative. I will echo what the others are saying about using this technique in other situations.

Nice job!

NJ

I have a soft spot for kids and dogs. :) But even if I didnt, I still like the shot, and your idea is very creative. I will echo what the others are saying about using this technique in other situations.

Nice job!

NJ

Thanks so much! Yeah I'm looking for that perfect shot to try it with. :)

This is such a cute picture. Girl and her dog. I'm not sure I am fond of the frame, but it seems the general consensus is good, so I won'tv say anything about it.
What about trying this in black and white? I think it would look spectacular.

This picture is great! I didn't realize you already had a boxer Ashley. That makes 4 of us here that I can think of that are owned by boxers.

This is such a cute picture. Girl and her dog. I'm not sure I am fond of the frame, but it seems the general consensus is good, so I won'tv say anything about it.
What about trying this in black and white? I think it would look spectacular.

Thank you! No I didn't think about that. I dunno if I have the original anymore, but I can look.

This picture is great! I didn't realize you already had a boxer Ashley. That makes 4 of us here that I can think of that are owned by boxers.

Yup I've had my baby for almost 5 years! I miss the puppy days! :lovey:

Most reactions

Back