What's new

Look Up

AdamK

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 7, 2010
Messages
212
Reaction score
5
Location
Isle of Man
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
First off I would like to apoligise for not being around but this is due to revising for exams :( But I took some time off and did some photography, I will be around commenting and posting now and again until my exams are finished ;)

Anyway I took a photo of the trees :mrgreen:



View on black background: Surrounded | Flickr - Photo Sharing!
 
Nice man. I think you should also try rotated left landscape orientation Or do a square crop right in the middle.
 
Nice man. I think you should also try rotated left landscape orientation Or do a square crop right in the middle.
So I change it to a Landscape format? Thanks Schwettylens!
 
Why not take an entirely different picture?


:shock:
 
screw chocolate chip, it's about all oatmeal and raisins xD
 
I've always found trees to be a deceptively difficult subject to photograph - at least when one isn't using a macro lens to get close up details nor a landscape lens to get 100s of trees all at once.

So I really do find this shot both impressive and inspiring

I also would like some cookies! The Choc-chip versions of course!
 
Very cool shot!!!!
I agree w/ Over....tress are just hard subjects....=)

Oh and ..........I want a cookie!!!
 
480sparky said:
Why not resize it so it's more square?

I also want to see more to the left and right, however if you crop more square to only show the center I think you'll lose the impressive lines created by the wide angle lens so it may not be as interesting? Just a thought but overall very interesting shot and nice post work.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom