AdamK
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Oct 7, 2010
- Messages
- 212
- Reaction score
- 5
- Location
- Isle of Man
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos NOT OK to edit
- Thread Starter 🔹
- #16
I WANT COOKIES! WHERES THE COOKIES?
Thank you Overread, it took very stange body positions and the perfect light to cast some light on the trees to get this shot, but one bad back later was definitely worth the fun I had taking the shot!
I don't feel like there should be a crop for the reason you have stated, the trees would just start half way up in the air and just seem like stumps! Thanks alot Bgagnon127!
I've always found trees to be a deceptively difficult subject to photograph - at least when one isn't using a macro lens to get close up details nor a landscape lens to get 100s of trees all at once.
So I really do find this shot both impressive and inspiring
I also would like some cookies! The Choc-chip versions of course!
Thank you Overread, it took very stange body positions and the perfect light to cast some light on the trees to get this shot, but one bad back later was definitely worth the fun I had taking the shot!
Thank you Mishele, don't have to tell me that, trying to find a perfect angle is just so hard!Very cool shot!!!!
I agree w/ Over....tress are just hard subjects....=)
Oh and ..........I want a cookie!!!
Hmm yeah, this was taken at 10mm on a cropped sensor, so if anybody is offering a full frame sensor camera I'd be there480sparky said:Why not resize it so it's more square?
I also want to see more to the left and right, however if you crop more square to only show the center I think you'll lose the impressive lines created by the wide angle lens so it may not be as interesting? Just a thought but overall very interesting shot and nice post work.
I don't feel like there should be a crop for the reason you have stated, the trees would just start half way up in the air and just seem like stumps! Thanks alot Bgagnon127!
