What's new

Look what I got my husband for Valentine's day

ScoobyRoo20

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 18, 2005
Messages
272
Reaction score
5
Location
N. Texas
He's a 2 month old Rot - boarder collie mix. I got him from the local animal shelter. We still haven't picked out a name for him yet.

1.
47b6dc32b3127cce976f073f505800000016108AYuGrFi4buT

2.
47b6dc32b3127cce976f073b505c00000016108AYuGrFi4buT

3.
47b6dc32b3127cce976f0723504400000016108AYuGrFi4buT

4.This one is my fave.
47b6dc32b3127cce976f0773501400000016108AYuGrFi4buT
 
I hope the cat's name isn't 'husband'...cause he doesn't look happy :lol:
 
LOL!! No. The cat's name is lightning. He's 10 months old.

47b6dc32b3127cce976f075cd10b00000016108AYuGrFi4buT


47b6dc32b3127cce976f075d503a00000015108AYuGrFi4buT


47b6dc32b3127cce976f0722d17500000016108AYuGrFi4buT

^^ A little fuzzy but I hope you get the gist. :sexywink: :lmao:
 
Now that is a valentines day gift! Much better then overpriced chocolates. He's cute.
 
Awe...I wanna puppy!!!
 
bace said:
Awe...I wanna puppy!!!

I suggest adopting form an animal shelter. I saw so many great puppies/ dogs in need of good homes today. Puppies are harder to find in shelters though. They get adopted very quickly. If I didn't have kids, I probobly would have gotten a dog. I chose a puppy so that he could grow up with the kids. Don't have to worry about temperment with kids and dog getting along.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom