look what they can do now!!!!

when will they learn that messing with nature like that is not always good

when it turns on them and bites their head off. :wink:

That's disturbing.

"Scientists feel that, the more humanlike the animal, the better research model it makes for testing drugs or possibly growing "spare parts," such as livers, to transplant into humans."

Why can’t they use criminals on death row for that @#$#@....

Would you want a liver from someone who has drugs all day? probably has an STI, and put everything through whatever organ you wanned? youd be better of without an organ from them...

Still...this is kinda...going to far...its horror movie kinda stuff...

Artemis said:
Would you want a liver from someone who has drugs all day? probably has an STI, and put everything through whatever organ you wanned? youd be better of without an organ from them...

Still...this is kinda...going to far...its horror movie kinda stuff...

Wow Arty. What a well thought out and mature response. You're growing up kiddo! :hug::

Does human stupidity & cruelty know no bounds ?

We're gonna end up wiping ourselves out with it.

Creating life then using it to our own ends , without an iota of regard for the living being we are harvesting and destroying. This makes my blood boil .... :x

photogoddess said:
Wow Arty. What a well thought out and mature response. You're growing up kiddo! :hug::

Arty appears to be more intelligent and mature than most people i know! :D

What i can't understand is why can't people just be happy with the hand that is dealt to them? The few are going to **** it up for the many... it's already started with genetically modified plantlife... we can't even amanage to maintain a balanced life with other lifeforms that naturally exist so what hope is there for the man made creations? We're living in a world with no morals kids, and it's only going to get worse. I'm glad i've only got another 50 years at the most left... i feel sorry for our descendents. :(

I wonder if I could grow a CMOS sensor onto my retina and have a CF socket installed in my head? Then I would have no need for those pricey lenses :lmao:

C'mon, I mean let's think outside of the box here and lighten the mood eh? :mrgreen:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back