mjhoward

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.michaeljeremie.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
5639471610_382bc2a39b_b.jpg

On a side note, I got a pretty decent shot of the moon a couple nights ago with the 70-300 VR:

5638896529_f21df0f29b_b.jpg

Careful... I am almost sure that this one is poisonous! :(

BTW, nice shot!

Last edited by a moderator:
lol yea this one wasn't really all that big. It was probably about 3-3.5" long. Still nasty looking though and likely poisonous. As I was repeatedly smacking it with a thick rolled up piece of cardboard, I saw its little fangs come out.

Gah.... that's scary... I woulda flipped out if that was EVER on my carpet haha

I like your moon shot btw.
I can never get a good picture of the moon. :/

re: the video - geeeeez...that thing is vicious! nice camera work though, huh? :D

also? a 3-3.5" thing that looks like that just chilling on the carpet? no thanks.

I have no idea why it was on my carpet or how it got in but I'm hoping its the only one. When I first moved in there was a major problem around the outside of the house with Black Widow spiders. It was a new build and I guess they built the house where there home was. Well when the exterminators came to spray, I counted close to 100 Black Widows that came out from behind the siding. I think I need to call them back :D And hell yea I killed it! I got a 25lb dog I'd like to keep lol

I have no idea why it was on my carpet or how it got in but I'm hoping its the only one. When I first moved in there was a major problem around the outside of the house with Black Widow spiders. It was a new build and I guess they built the house where there home was. Well when the exterminators came to spray, I counted close to 100 Black Widows that came out from behind the siding. I think I need to call them back :D And hell yea I killed it! I got a 25lb dog I'd like to keep lol

Remind me to never move to Kentucky. ;)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back