Photo Lady

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
sneaky hawk!!
_DSC3395 (4).JPG
_DSC3396 (3).JPG

Cool! That looks very artistic with the grain effect you used. I could air-brush that on a bedroom wall using a stippling technique and it would look very similar and then paint a faux frame around it.

Cool! That looks very artistic with the grain effect you used. I could air-brush that on a bedroom wall using a stippling technique and it would look very similar and then paint a faux frame around it.
very similar idea.. except I was just thinking of putting it in a frame since it takes on the surreal look.. it looks more like art type.. thanks very much

very similar idea.. except I was just thinking of putting it in a frame since it takes on the surreal look.. it looks more like art type.. thanks very much

Yes, painting a mural and putting a real frame around it would be cool, too.

Was he after your birds?

Was he after your birds?
There is a little flock of chippies that hang out in this bush until i throw seed out for them.. i think the hawk was waiting for them to land in this bush..

Most reactions

Back