Look who's One

ClarkKent

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I haven't posted here in what seems like forever; been here looking at everyone's great work, just have posted much of my own for critique. Up for some critique is somewhat of a new field for me as I have branched out to doing newborn and infant portraits. This little girl is so precious every time she comes to see us. Danicka just turned one this year and I thought I would post a couple of here for some critique. Thanks for having a look see...

$001.jpg

$028.jpg

what pretty eyes she has. She looks a little pale could use some color to the skin.

She seems really flat and grey, she could use some pop.

I think too the tone looks rather light and grayish. I like her in the second one, looks like she was having fun; the first one makes me wonder if someone put something to look like icing on her face, she looks surprised more than expressing enjoyment. You seemed to really capture her personality in the second one.

Thanks for the feedback. It is much appreciated. I haven't done a considerable amount of capturing little ones, but I feel I was lucky with this one because she was always so happy! I will have to work on my pp and image capturing to make sure I get better tones! :)

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back