Look...

jmaxphotography

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Monday saw my latest project/shoot come together, the day got off to a very mixed start with three of the original four models unable to make the shoot and leaving it very close to being cancelled. However when I met up with the rest of the team in the studio in Belfast we got on the phones to try and get models to stand in and give us something to work with. Rachel one of the original models was one of the first people to arrive at the studio so work was able to start straight away with her. Rachel turned out to be an absolute pleasure to work with and followed direction very well (keep an eye out for me working with her again in the future). Part way into the shoot our stand in models Chantelle and Jamie arrive and the makeup and hair team started their work straight away. Again both girls were excellent to work with and followed direction well, it was Jamies first time doing a shoot and I feel she took to the task really well.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

I would like to take this chance to say a massive thank you to everyone of the team that helped to pull this shoot from the brink of disaster and help create some outstanding images.

The team included:
Make-Up Artists - Lisa Ward, Alicia McTeggart and Jillian Gregge

Hair stylists - Danielle Shiels and Laura Carroll.

Models on the day were:
Rachel Ewing, Jamie Young and Chantelle McKenna

My assistant on the day was James Geoffe.

Below is a behind the scenes video recorded during the shoot, check it out and let me know what you think.

Having had comments about my editing on various forums I thought I should post a before and after picture to let you all see the kind of editing that I have carried out.

Before+After
4.jpg

All feedback welcome.

Last edited by a moderator:
Excellent photos. Thanks for sharing.

Great shoot! Love the additional video...

Thanks for sharing.

I think your contouring needs a bit of work... your losing a lot of detail too with your smoothening. Your burning at the wrong areas. Watch your makeup artist when applying makeup and doing contouring in face it is very very similar when doing contouring in photoshop.

just out of curiousity... why do you use a 70-200 lens in shooting headshots?

Last edited:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back