What's new

Looked good at the time but printed like....

photojunky

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 9, 2004
Messages
181
Reaction score
9
Location
Pacifica
This was one of those shots I had high hopes for that did not work out when printed. There was way too much contrast and the bird looked like a cartoon. I think I may have "touched up" a tad too much in Photoshop. Well, back to the drawing board.

P1090052ps3fb.jpg


Photojunky
 
This one printed beautifully on canvas. I made two, one on canvas and the second I resin epoxy coated. I was very happy with them both.
P1080808PSfinal.jpg
 
What did you use to print it on canvas?
 
Here is the image unedited. I like this version better, but still not what I had hoped.

P1090052ws.jpg
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom