What's new

Lookin' for a range finder..

mysteryscribe

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 1, 2006
Messages
6,071
Reaction score
3
Location
in the middle of north carolina
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Now I know some of you wont have any idea what a rangefinder is so let me explain. In a far away land, a long time ago cameras weren't digital. Hell they weren't even slrs. Some of them didn't even have built in range finders.

So companies made itty bitty devices that told you the distance, which you then transfered to you camera lens's moveable element. Well I need one of those. Not one of the fancy ones just a plain ole working rangefinder. If you can part with one for a reasonable price email me since I don't get in all that often any more.

Oh yeah I want and optical one please dont offer to sell me a ruler or tape measure. I have a sonic/lazer one that is pretty useless outside so optical please.

retrophotoservice@yahoo.com
 
E-mail Susan and ask her if she has any left. She inherited a large collection of classic cameras from her late father. Her e-mail address is... cpellp@bellsouth.net
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom