What's new

Looking for a D800

Soulz3urn3lack

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 20, 2008
Messages
338
Reaction score
9
Location
Corydon
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Considering a D800 if I can get a fair price on a body with a lower shutter count. Let me know what you have and how much please.

Thanks
 
Jackscamera.com
I've always had good luck/experiences with them.

Jake


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Thanks guys, found a nice used US version for 2,160 on the bay. Just took a little patience lol.
 
Nice. Was it low shutter count?
 
Relatively low at 13k. My D7k had 1,500 when I got it refurbed but I was just lucky lol. He said most of those clicks came from several timelapses he did last summer.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom