Looking for a good wedding album online service

DonnaPresta

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hi everybody,

can anybody tell me where I can find a good online service to order a wedding album. I am looking for design as well as printing and binding. Also, I am not too fond of photo books. I would like a proper album with a good cover and thick pages. Any ideas?

Thanks a lot

Hi Big Mike,

thanks for your reply. Actually I am an amateur (the album is meant for my wedding).

Is there a service you recommend for amateurs in particular?

Sorry, I don't really know which ones cater to amateurs.

Have a look at Mpix.com, they have albums and all sorts of products. I don't know if they have a design service, but they might have some templates or some easy to use software to help you design an album.

Thanks! The Assemlbed Albums on Mpix dont look bad at all. On another forum I came across a site that offers flush mount albums for similar prices (Sweet Memory Albums). Have you heard of those? What do you think of them?

I've never head of them, sorry. They look OK though.
Their sample layouts are nice, and the price certainly looked OK for design, cover, printing and delivery.
I guess the proof is in the pudding though.

Hey guys,
Thought you might be interested to hear about our new promotions.
We've got a great offer for a first album design at 99$ only!!

And printing at just 3.5$ per spread.
Were international so we work with photographers worldwide.

Check them out:

Design forum
Print forum

Any questions or requsts can be placed at our webpage at www.dalbums.com.

Check out Blurb. They don't cost that much and have a quality product. We use them all the time.

I'm a big Mpix fan myself, they have really great quality stuff, I've never been disappointed, I always order from them!

MPIX is the best service for wedding album other paid include stutter fly and snap fish you can try any of that all are good

Thanks! The Assembled Albums on Mpix dont look bad at all. On another forum I came across a site that offers flush mount albums for similar prices (Sweet Memory Albums). Have you heard of those? What do you think of them?

Thanks for the links on the site, and your recommendations Donna and Mike :D.
I was looking for a really good wedding album, and you can get easily confused just googling them :blushing:.
Luckily i stumbled upon this forum. And now i can offer my experience - and a recommendation!
I did look up Mpix, but they only offered normal paper photo books - so I went for Sweet Memory Albums. They offer sturdy pages with real photo paper. I can just say- i am absolutely happy with my album :D.
I chose the collaboration service, where you can upload and arrange your photos online in your album - and they do all the magic design tricks to them - the results are amazing! The photos are printed on thick pages and they come shipped really fast once they printed them - and safely wrapped! So, yes i can give them both thumbs up :thumbup::thumbup:

hope i could help someone,

Nat :D

Thanks! The Assembled Albums on Mpix dont look bad at all. On another forum I came across a site that offers flush mount albums for similar prices (Sweet Memory Albums). Have you heard of those? What do you think of them?

Thanks for the links on the site, and your recommendations Donna and Mike :D.
I was looking for a really good wedding album, and you can get easily confused just googling them :blushing:.
Luckily i stumbled upon this forum. And now i can offer my experience - and a recommendation!
I did look up Mpix, but they only offered normal paper photo books - so I went for Sweet Memory Albums. They offer sturdy pages with real photo paper. I can just say- i am absolutely happy with my album :D.
I chose the collaboration service, where you can upload and arrange your photos online in your album - and they do all the magic design tricks to them - the results are amazing! The photos are printed on thick pages and they come shipped really fast once they printed them - and safely wrapped! So, yes i can give them both thumbs up :thumbup::thumbup:

hope i could help someone,

Nat :D

- Joined today: check
- First post on the forum: check
- Bump up a thread from six feet under: check
- Bring up the positive things about the product: check
- Conveniently forget to mention how much more expensive the product is compared to the competition: check

I smell the sweet smell of spam
bigthumb.gif

Most reactions

Back