What's new

Looking for a Rollei 35 Repair Shop in Tokyo

Thomas Bertson

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 31, 2019
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
Hong Kong
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello,

Is there any good affordable repair shop in Tokyo that can fix the rollei 35? I have contacted some but they are too expensive, I don't wanna go anywhere like above $100 to fix a wobbly lens barrel.

Many thank!
 
I don't think you're going to find anyone to do the repair. Factory service manuals are not available online. Then, if any part needs to be replaced, it will have to be harvested from another camera.

Your best option is to sell the camera for parts and buy one in working condition.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom