What's new

Looking for a tripod. (WTB)

FITBMX

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
May 11, 2014
Messages
3,860
Reaction score
1,423
Location
Burns, KS, USA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I am looking for a used tripod for video work, I would like one with a fluid head. But I can also get one of those separate. I am only looking to spend around $30 without a fluid head, and $60-75 with a fluid head. The price really comes to what the tripod is like. So let me know what you have! :)
 
I forgot to add, I don't care how bulky, heavy, or old it is, as long as it is sturdy! :)
 
I got one, so this thread is done! :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom