What's new

Looking for a website info

Digitalbeauty

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 22, 2010
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
Gaithersburg Maryland
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I am looking to buy a site for my photography and I am particularly looking for one where the background changes color to match each picture. Any ideas or suggestions?
Thanks!! :)
dont mind the typo on the heading..lol (Just noticed)
 
I am looking to buy a site for my photography and I am particularly looking for one where the background changes color to match each picture. Any ideas or suggestions?
Thanks!! :)
dont mind the typo on the heading..lol (Just noticed)
Well you can't buy a web site, but you can set up and own your own web site server.

Web domain names are just rented too, but as long as you renew it every year, or pay for it in multi-year chunks, it's pretty much yours.

The trick is going to be telling the HTML web page code what color each background should be.

Basically your going to need to go into the code and do that for each image since there are usually many colors in an image.

It sounds like cost is no object for you?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom