Watch the Birdy!
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.johnsphotography.ca
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
As the title says, I'm looking for one of those "pop-the bubbles" / Candy-Crush games for my iPhone, BUT... it has to be ad free. It doesn't need to be sophisticated as all I want is something to kill five minutes here or there, and I don't mind paying for it, as long as there's no ads/nagware on it. Looking at the iPhone "app" store, there are literally thousands of them.... I've looked at quite a few, but haven't found one yet...

For less then $10, you can get enough of the original "bubble pop", to last forever. LOL
615nd1O2IYL._SL1000_.jpg

I like Bubble Witch. I play through Facebook and it’s free no ads other than very very occasionally an ad for another game that you have to X out. And by occasionally I mean not every time I’ve played. I never got ads when I played Candy Crush but that was years ago so that could have changed. Again played through Facebook games.

I like Bubble Witch. I play through Facebook and it’s free no ads other than very very occasionally an ad for another game that you have to X out. And by occasionally I mean not every time I’ve played. I never got ads when I played Candy Crush but that was years ago so that could have changed. Again played through Facebook games.
Thanks... I'll have a look for it.

Don't know if it's on iOS or not, but there's a game called Twenty. Have to match tiles with the same numbers to create the next number up until you get to 20 and then try to get as many 20s as possible. Tiles show up one row at a time from the bottom. If you don't keep the rows down, they eventually hit the top and the game is over - kinda like Tetris.

Screenshot of how the game begins.

Screenshot_20190331-222538_Twenty.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back