What's new

Looking for C and C on waterfall shot

tahmail

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 14, 2007
Messages
106
Reaction score
0
Location
Colorado Springs, CO
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Oregon-California9-07030.jpg
 
I know it's a bit "soft" (no tripod or monopod was available for the time exposure) but any other ideas here?
 
I dont think it is too soft - in fact I tried a dark blur on it to give it a mystic look and it was fine.
I would crop off most of the top as it does nothing to emphasis the waterfall
Well captured
 
I like, very nice I love that water effect.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom