Looking for coffee table book style product! Suggestions needed!

Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I have been offering coffee style books at my studio from blurb.com.
They are hard or soft cover books with paper pages. I like them but I want to offer this other type of book.

I have seen these out there so I know they exsist but I can't seem to find them anywhere... Let me know if anyone out there has ran across these from my description or uses a place that I can find these.

The pages are much like flush mount albums in thinkness and the pages are hard like flush mount albums vs. paper but they are more of a coffee tabe book look. The pages and cover are finished in a high glass. Hard cover book, square format.

I have been searching the web like crazy all I can find is basically what I have been offering at blurb.com

Blurb is incredibly marginal to be offering through a studio. Take a look at Asuka.

As for a flushmount-type offering... it all depends on budget. Graphi offers gorgeous albums. And you can order Kensington through Millers with incredible turn-around time.

Thanks Mike I will check out both sites. I have a newer studio and have been experimenting with product so any input help :)

Most reactions

Back