What's new

Looking for constructive criticism, tips, ideas and general feedback on my work!!!

ukr4ever

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 29, 2010
Messages
12
Reaction score
0
Location
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi. I am looking for feedback. I am trying to build my portfolio to get into photography business. Please let me know what you think.

Picture # 1
_DSC8155.jpg


Picture # 2
_DSC5182.jpg


Picture # 3
_DSC0561.jpg


Picture # 4
_DSC9896-4.jpg


Picture # 5
_DSC1458.jpg


Picture # 6
_DSC9405.jpg
 
You will get more feedback if you just post one or two photos at a time.
I really like the chickadee shot (#4).
 
My first suggestion would be to try and play with your composition. It is a very very general rule, but look up the rule of thirds and if you really have some time you can look at the golden ratio. These are not concrete rules at all, but they are good things to understand when composing pictures.
 
I've been reading about these rules lately, starting to apply them more often. Is there a specific picture(s) that you are implying on?

Thanks!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom