$image.jpg$image.jpg$image.jpg

Attachments

• $image.jpg
    $image.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 198
  • $image.jpg
    $image.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 192
I'd lose the vignette on the B&W and you'd have some interesting photo's. The first B&W needs some PP.. Real quick PP

$image1.jpg

Last edited:
Pelican is fine but lots of extra space on the left.
Woman might be better framed differently. Also seems very low contrast.
Temple shot should have been framed vertically to include the spire both at the top and in the reflection.
Second temple shot o.k.
Market shot should be framed tighter on the central subject(s). You cut the man's head off, so a vertical frame would include that. The vignette is trying to concentrate our attention on the central figures, but a better frame would do that better, and no vignette is needed.

Last edited:
Sorry...Post Processing

I like that, sorry to sound ignorant, what is pp.

You could write "post-capture processing" or simply "post" or "editing", or whatever strikes your fancy as long as whoever you are writing to will understand the terminology.

The opposite of that is "straight out of the camera" (SOOC), which is usually processed by the camera firmware anyway, but you get the idea.

Got some great ideas already from these few posts, particularly regarding the vignette.

I really only spent 5 minutes on it to do a quick and dirty edit.
Cropped out your vignette
brightness and contrast adjustments
Sharpened
There was some remnants of your vignette I dodged out, but if the vignette isn't applied, it won't be an issue

You could write "post-capture processing" or simply "post" or "editing", or whatever strikes your fancy as long as whoever you are writing to will understand the terminology. The opposite of that is "straight out of the camera" (SOOC), which is usually processed by the camera firmware anyway, but you get the idea.

I could never figure out what SOOC meant. Thanks.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back