What's new

Looking for feedback!

michaelkying

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 4, 2012
Messages
6
Reaction score
2
[h=2][/h]
Hey guys I'm new to the site and I'm just looking for some feedback on my site. I've been shooting for almost ten years now but i'm just starting to put myself out there for professional work. I'm actually applying for a MA in London for Fine Art, but in the meantime i'd like to know what you guys think of my stuff! =)

http://michaelying.pixpasites.com/


Well, have at it! Haha​
 
The music on your page is almost enough of a reason to quit looking...
 
Whatever, it's like a spanish Jack Johnson, I think it might be a cover.
 
[h=2][/h]
Hey guys I'm new to the site and I'm just looking for some feedback on my site. I've been shooting for almost ten years now but i'm just starting to put myself out there for professional work. I'm actually applying for a MA in London for Fine Art, but in the meantime i'd like to know what you guys think of my stuff! =)

http://michaelying.pixpasites.com/


Well, have at it! Haha​
Just so you know, a lot of folks here will not click on links - concern is with viruses, etc., not that you would have one or pass one on, I am just telling you how it is. You would be better off posting 3 to 5 of your better images, please number them for reference, tell us what you like or don't like about the image and then ask for C&C. This will probably get you more responses than the link.
______________________
WesternGuy
 
I like your photos.
 
Michael... post image here... preferably that of the young watching kid
Regards :D
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom