Looking for input.

mustangman

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
tech.groups.yahoo.com
I have asked you guys about the different sites that make photographs in wall art. I have settled on photofiddle.com. I am going to ask which version of the picture you like best. I plan on getting something by next Saturday. The more input the better. If there is a different style you like better I am open to suggestions. Thanks

First One Second One Third One Fourth One This is how is will look
304216457_1ef9995ce5_m.jpg

Number three. I would get a simple dark frame. The picture is pretty bright ("garish" comes to mind for me) so putting an elaborate frame may be too much. Not sure if your room at home has a design theme that pulls it all together, but try to stick to that when considering a frame so that you can somehow integrate the image into the rest of your room.

mustangman said:
[...] I am going to ask which version of the picture you like best.
You asked exactly the same question of exactly the same 4 images in another thread. Any special reason why you posted it again?

mustangman said:
I have asked you guys about the different sites that make photographs in wall art. I have settled on photofiddle.com. I am going to ask which version of the picture you like best. I plan on getting something by next Saturday. The more input the better. If there is a different style you like better I am open to suggestions. Thanks

First One Second One Third One Fourth One

What kinda frame also.

I like the 3rd one

Most reactions

Back